The user, placing a request on the tech-bum.com website, accepts this Consent to the processing of his personal data (hereinafter — the Consent). Acting freely, of his own free will and in his interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to JSC
“Tekhnycheskaya Bumaga” (TIN 7626001028), which is located at the address: 152973, RUSSIA, Yaroslavl Region, Rybinsk District, Iskra Oktyabrya, 20 Molodezhnaya str., to process his personal data on the following conditions:
1. This consent is given to the processing of the personal data, both with and without the use of automation tools.
2. The consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
The personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; Email addresses; user’s data (location information; type and
OS version; type and version of the browser; device type and screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; by means of what site or what advertising he came to; OS and Browser language; which pages he opens and which buttons the user clicks; ip address.
3. The personal data are not publicly available.
4.The purpose of the personal data processing: processing of the incoming requests from individuals in order to provide advice; analyse individual’s actions on the website and monitor theWebsite functioning; dispatch advertisement and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No152-FL “On Personal Data”.
6. In the course of the personal data processing, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, modification); extraction; use; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
7. The personal data is processed until the individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. The processing of personal data may also be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FL “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. The consent may be revoked by the personal data subject or by his representative by sending a written application to JSC “ Tekhnycheskaya Bumaga” or to his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
9. In case of withdrawal of the consent to the personal data processing by the personal data subject or by his representative, JSC “ Tekhnycheskaya Bumaga” reserves the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject, subject to the grounds specified in clauses 2–11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FL “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the personal data processing specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.