Bitumenized sack paper
Bitumenized sack paper impregnated with bitumen on one side is intended for manufacture of bags and sacks of various types and brands to contain low-hygroscopic chemicals and mineral fertilizers. The paper protects these materials from high humidity and external damaging effects.
The main characteristics of the paper:
- Paper density: 100 g / m2;
- Paper air tightness: 150 cm3 / min;
- Guaranteed shelf life: 1 year from the date of manufacture;
- The end of the paper web is sealed over the entire width of the roll;
- The top three layers of the paper serve as a protective packaging;
- The storage temperature of B-78 grade paper should be in the range from -40 C to + 40 C;
- The rolls of the paper should be stored at least 1m from heating devices.